Saturday, December 22, 2012

Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays


As 2012 comes to a close, we're stepping away from the blog until after the new year. With that, comes a changing of the guard and we have some exciting new features in the works. But until then:
If your Christian, say Merry Christmas.
If your Jewish, say Happy Hanukkah.
If your African, say Happy Kwanzaa.
If you’re Buddhist, say Happy Budhi.
If you’re atheist, say Happy Holidays.
I will not be offended by hearing you say something nice to me during this holiday season. I believe in free speech for all, including sharing your religious greeting, since in the end, it’s all meant to wish peace for everyone.
I, myself, am Christian.  So I wish everyone a wonderful Christmas. And hope you feel nice enough to wish me peace as well – in whatever religion you practice or not.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jeff and everyone! Merry Christmas!!!

Teddy Rose said...

Happy New Year! Ruby, I received your email regarding the tour for My Journey as a Combat Medic. I have tried replying several times but I keep getting a failure notice for kfwwriters@gmail.com. Can you send me an email from a different email?

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...